Friday, June 13, 2008

I am living in a celebrity-like life

I have been living in a celebrity-like life since the spring semester was over.
You know...
Shopping, shopping and shopping ( even though most of the time I am doing grocery shopping not luxury shopping, it's still shopping).
Having tea time with friends (well...once).
Doing manicure and pedicure ( well....once, again HA. Not very satisfied with the service. By the way, I learned these two terms in an authentic environment. How meaningful).
Reading novels ( the first time I am so appreciated the establishment of libraries).
Anyway, no working, no worrying. Do whatever I like.

Well... not exactly, I still need to do some housework, you know like cooking and cleaning.
And I found out, only the celebrity can have nice polished nails for a long time ( no housework, no hair washing by themselves. And I learned they have changed the color once three days).
The color of my hands' French Manicure faded after two days. I removed them with grief.
Fortunately, those of my foot nails still look nice.

I am living in a celebrity-LIKE life:)

1 comment:

Come and See Africa said...

Hi Yu Fen,
You deserve some pampering after four courses. My son and my husband and myself have a photo contest, and they have not revealed their photos yet. Only judge for this contest is my other son who didn't go to Yosemite with us.